Deaf Dog Training

Posted by Dylan | 4:12 AM | | 0 comments »

Sign # 3 - Food!

"Food" or "Treat" She abstruse this one with lightning acceleration also. She loves her food! Any food! I'd just abutting my fingers and accompany them to my mouth. That's her "Food" sign.

Sign #4 - Come

This one was simple because she knew the "Treat" assurance and consistently is accustomed hugs and acclaim if she "Comes"

Now that she had the basal "Yes" "No" and accepted the aliment accolade arrangement the blow was a breeze! I think.

Sign # 5 - Outside or Walk

When anytime we went out ancillary or she did the blemish at the door, I would assurance "Outside" or "Walk". This is my aboriginal two fingers pointing down authoritative a walking motion.

Sign #6 - Sit

She abstruse "Sit". This is what she had to do to get the aliment or treat. Her sit assurance is the aboriginal two fingers on the appropriate duke borer the top of the larboard hand.

Sign # 7 - Stay

Next was "Stay" and "Down" Just like teaching a audition dog. "Stay" is accessible approach adverse her and "down" is accessible approach adverse down.

0 comments